Welcome to Your Y!
Since 1866, the Greater Burlington YMCA has been committed to helping people develop their potential in spirit, mind and body. A Y membership makes you part of a community, connected by a shared commitment to nurture the potential of kids, promote healthy living, and foster a sense of social responsibility.
At the Y, everyone is welcome and no matter your age, income, background, or fitness level, the Y has something for everyone. You’ll find our staff to be supportive and guided by our four core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
As part of the Y community, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- New Member Orientation
- Full use of our 2 Burlington locations—including our free weight and cardio center; STRIVE strength training circuit; adult and youth locker rooms
- Full use of our 2 pools- including indoor lap pool and indoor program pool
- All group fitness classes—including Zumba®, Spin®, yoga, pilates, and more
- All aquatic fitness classes
- Free use of drop-in child care while you work out or take a class
- Family Gym (with family membership)
- Pick-up basketball and volleyball
- Free access to most Y’s across the country through the Y-USA’s Nationwide Membership program. Learn more by clicking here.
- Access to other Y’s worldwide through the A.W.A.Y. program
- Special member rates for youth swim and ballet lessons and other programs & classes
- Ability to bring a guest 3 times a year for free
Wellness Center Benefits
At an additional fee, the Men’s and Women’s Wellness Centers are available to members age 18 and older, and include:
- Wellness Center Locker Room
- Whirlpool, Sauna, and Steam Room
- Additional Cardiovascular & Weight Training Equipment
- Complimentary towel service