Welcome to Your Y!
Since 1866, the Greater Burlington YMCA has been committed to helping people develop their potential in spirit, mind and body. A Y membership makes you part of a community joined together by a shared commitment to nurture the potential of kids, promote healthy living and foster a sense of social responsibility.
At the Y, everyone is welcome and no matter what your age or fitness level, the Y has something for everyone. You’ll find our staff to be supportive of your needs as we work together to promote our four core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
As part of the Y community, you are entitled to the following benefits:
Burlington Membership Benefits
- New Member Orientation
- Full use of our Burlington location—including our free weight and cardio center; STRIVE strength training circuit; adult and youth locker rooms
- Full use of our Burlington location pools- including indoor lap pool and indoor program pool
- All group fitness classes—including Zumba®, MOSSA®, Spin®, yoga, pilates and more
- All aquatic fitness classes
- Family Gym (with family membership)
- Pick-up basketball
- Free access to all Y’s in New England (through the My Y is Every Y program)
- Access to other Y’s worldwide (through the A.W.A.Y. program)
- Special member rates for many programs & classes
- Ability to bring a guest 3 times a year for free
Burlington Wellness Center Benefits
The Men’s and Women’s Wellness Centers are available to Burlington members age 18 and older, and include:
- Exclusive Wellness Center Locker Room
- Whirlpool, Sauna, and Steam Room
- Additional Cardiovascular & Weight Training Equipment
- Complimentary towel service