• When using our service, you must be attending a YMCA program or class at the facility.
• All parents/guardians must complete the information sheet with updated contact and emergency information.
• Parents/guardians must sign child in and out at each visit (please provide all requested information). The parent/guardian that drops off the child must be the one to pick up the child. If both parents drop off the child, either may pick up.
• If an adult other than a parent/guardian is caring for a child and intends to use Member Child Care, that adult must have a note signed by a parent/guardian authorizing use of this service AND our staff must also have a conversation with the parent/guardian.
• Each visit is for a maximum of 90 minutes (see Reservations for ratios and attendance capacity).
• Member Child Care is a peanut and tree-nut free space.
• Your child cannot be in Member Child Care if they:
– have had a fever in the last 48 hours
– have had 3 or more loose bowel movements in the last 24 hours
– have vomited in the last 48 hours
– have an illness that is contagious or infectious