Be A Part of Something Great!
Here at the Y, we’re focused on nurturing the potential of every child, improving the nation’s health and well-being and providing support to our neighbors. By joining our team—either as a full-time, part-time, or seasonal professional—you’ll be inspired to make a difference every day … in a job that matters.
Let’s Work Together
Love your work? Imagine that! Here at the Y, we offer more than just a job; we offer a cause you can participate in. We invite you to join us in this cause — where you can develop your professional skills, realize your leadership potential and discover a career that is so much more than a job.
Current Job Opportunities
Benefits and Perks
- Free family membership for full-time staff
- Free individual membership for part-time staff and dependents up to age 12
- Program, camp and child care discounts and member benefits
- Paid time off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with funded Health Reimbursement Account (FT Only)
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance (FT Only)
- Short and Long-Term Disability (FT Only)
- Retirement Savings Plan and Pension Eligibility
- National Training with Y of the USA
Michele O’Day, SHRM-CP
Senior Director of Human Resources
Please submit a cover letter or interest, along with your resume to HR@gbymca.org for employment consideration.