Welcome to Your Y!
A Y membership makes you part of a community with a shared commitment to nurture the potential of kids, promote healthy living, and foster a sense of social responsibility.
At the Y, everyone is welcome and no matter your age, income, background, or fitness level, the Y has something for you. You’ll find our staff to be supportive and guided by our four core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
As part of the Y community, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- New Member Orientation
- Free Drop-In Child Care for up to 2 hours while you work out. Available Monday – Saturday, 8am-2pm during the school year (closed this summer 6/21 – 8/25).
- Full use of our free weight and cardio center; STRIVE strength training circuit; adult and youth locker rooms
- Full use of our 2 pools- including indoor lap pool and indoor program pool
- All group fitness classes—including Zumba®, Spin®, yoga, pilates, and more
- All aquatic fitness classes
- Family Gym (with family membership)
- Pick-up basketball and volleyball
- Free access to most Y’s across the country through the Y-USA’s Nationwide Membership program. Learn more by clicking here.
- Special member rates for youth swim and ballet lessons and other programs & classes
- Ability to bring a guest 3 times a year for free
- Free Injury Assessment: Are you struggling with a new or chronic injury that is limiting your fitness activities? As a YMCA member, you are entitled to receive a complimentary consultation at Vermont Physical Therapy (VTPT), located across the street on South Union Street. VTPT’s staff of highly trained, experienced physical therapists will perform a thorough assessment of your injury. You will receive therapeutic advice and modification techniques tailored to your individual injury, abilities, and lifestyle.
Attention College Students! Heard about our 4 months of membership for just $99 and want to sign up? To get this rate, stop by the Y in person at 266 College Street or contact Lindsay at 802-652-8165 or by email at email@example.com. Let’s get you started today! Must sign up no later than August 31st.
Wellness Center Benefits
At an additional fee, the Men’s and Women’s Wellness Centers are available to members age 18 and older, and include:
- Wellness Center Locker Room
- Whirlpool, Sauna, and Steam Room
- Additional Cardiovascular & Weight Training Equipment
- Complimentary towel service
Tours and Trials
Please stop by anytime to TRY THE Y for a day at NO CHARGE. For questions, please contact our Member Service team by calling 802-862-9622, ext. 0.