Welcome to Your Y!
A Y membership makes you part of a community with a shared commitment to nurture the potential of kids, promote healthy living, and foster a sense of social responsibility.
At the Y, everyone is welcome and no matter your age, income, background, or fitness level, the Y has something for you. You’ll find our staff to be supportive and guided by our core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
As part of the Y community, you are entitled to the following benefits:
Membership at our new Y offers . . .
- Modern, bright, and inviting weight, cardio, and fitness space with top of the line equipment
- 30+ group exercise classes offered weekly in three dedicated fitness studios. Classes include Yoga, Spin, Zumba, TRX, barre, strength and cardio training, and more. All but a few specialized classes are included in your membership at no extra cost.
- Indoor track (13 laps = 1 mile)
- A light-filled aquatic center with a splash pad for kids and two separate pools — including a lap pool and an 88° program pool
- A co-ed sauna on the pool deck for all members
- A mixed-use gymnasium: basketball, volleyball, pickleball, etc.
- Three locker rooms: A universal locker room (not gender-specific) with private changing/shower suites, and men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Member Child Care for Family Members while they work out on-site (reservations required)
- 47 on-site parking spaces
- Fully ADA compliant space with an elevator and universally accessible design, lift chairs for the pools, and accessible weight and cardio equipment on the fitness floor
- Common ground for people from all across the community
- Free access to most Y’s across the country through the Y-USA’s Nationwide Membership program. Learn more by clicking here.
- Members receive discounted prices on personal training, swim lessons, other youth fitness programs, and more.
- Ability to bring a guest 3 times a year at no additional cost
GBYMCA mobile app
Download our free mobile app! The app lets you scan your barcode into your phone for easy check-in, find and sign up for land-based Group Ex classes, set fitness goals, track your workouts, link with other apps, request a personal trainer, refer a friend, and more!
Tours and In-Person Signup Available
Please stop by for a tour of the Y or to signup in person.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Member Engagement team by calling 802-862-9622, ext. 1.