No-Show Policy: Aquatics & Group Exercise Reservations
When you sign up for pool use or a spot in a Group Ex class, you help us keep to capacity limits. But when you sign up and don’t show up, you may be taking a spot someone else would like to have.
If you sign up for pool use or in-person group exercise class but cannot make it, you must cancel at least 2 hours prior to allow someone else to take your spot. If you do not, it will be counted as a “no-show.” Three no-shows within 30 days and you will lose your ability to register again for 14 days.
Let’s do this!
- In Schedules, Sign Up for a time in the pool or a group fitness class. Reservations open 48 hours before time slot.
- Keep your reservationcommitment, and arrive a bit early for check-in with the lifeguard or instructor.
- If you arrive late, you may lose your spot to another member and be listed as a no-show.
- If you arrive late and space is still available, check-in with the lifeguard immediately upon arrival, or with the instructor at the end of the group fitness class to avoid disruption. You are responsible for checking-in to prevent a no-show.
- If you must cancel, do so at least 2 hours prior to prevent a no-show, and allow another member to enjoy that time in the pool or class.
- If you don’t cancel, but don’t show up, it will be counted as a no-show.
- If you cancel, but don’t cancel at least 2 hours prior to your reserved time, it will be counted as a no-show.
- Three no-shows within 30 days and you will lose your ability to register again for 14 days (you may, however, continue to be a walk-in when space allows).
- Waitlisted members are automatically enrolled for class once a spot opens up — so check your email for registration confirmations before class and be ready to join in if there are cancellations!
Have an AMAZING swim or workout!