Membership Types & Rates
When you join the Y, you’re joining an experience—an experience unlike anything you can find at a traditional gym. You’re joining the experience of a community that works together to ensure that everyone, regardless of age, income or background, has the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
|Type||Ages||Joining Fee||Monthly Cost|
|Youth||12 & Under||$25||$33|
|Student||F/T w/valid ID||$25||$34|
|Senior||65 & Older||$25||$47|
|Senior Couple||65 & Older||$50||$80|
|Family 1 Adult*||$50||$79|
|Family 2 Adults**||$75||$94|
We are pleased to offer a 20% discount on our standard monthly rate when paying in a single, non-refundable payment covering a 12-month period. This discount is available on all membership types.
Additional Information About Memberships
- Membership Benefits
- If you are in the military or are a first responder (fire, police, or EMT), please ask us about our special rate for you and your family.
- Men’s Wellness Center: Add $25 per month
- Women’s Wellness Center: Add $21 per month
- The joining fee is a one-time fee unless a membership lapses for more than 30 days.
- * 1 Adult Family Membership = One adult and their dependents
- ** 2 Adult Family Membership = Two married adults or 2 adults joined in civil union, living in the same household, and their dependents.
If you’re just visiting us for the day, we’re happy to offer a daily rate that includes use of the same facilities and programs that are included for our members.
We want your membership to be easy, and offer the following convenient payment options:
Monthly Bank Draft
An automatic electronic funds transfer through your checking account, savings account, credit or debit card. Our monthly rates are based upon participation in this automatic billing (EFT Bank Draft) option. To establish a monthly membership we need authorization to bill your checking / savings account or credit card. A checking or savings account draft is our preferred method. There is a $10 per month additional fee for a one-month membership when not signing up for automatic payments.
Membership at the Y is a continuous month-to-month membership. The cancellation policy requires in person written notification before the last day of the month in which you would like to cancel the membership. Please inquire with Member Services for further information.
If you have questions about membership at the Y, please reach out to Director of Business Development Tracey Shamberger by phone at 802-652-8157 or by email at email@example.com.