School Year Vacation Camp
School Vacation Camps
Y School Vacation Camps help families during school breaks by offering program opportunities when and where you need them. Each camp offers kids creative, engaging, and fun choices – all designed to help them learn, grow, and thrive.
Age: All sites accept children kindergarten to age 12
Hours: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Cost: $45 per day. State subsidy is accepted. YMCA scholarships may be available.
|Burlington (St. Mark's location)||February 22-26||Entrepreneurship Week|
|Burlington (St. Mark's location)||April dates TBD||Secret Agent Week|
|Georgia Elementary||April dates TBD||Secret Agent Week|
|Jericho Elementary||April dates TBD||Secret Agent Week|
|Thatcher Brook||April dates TBD||Secret Agent Week|
|8:30-8:45||Children arrive - art activity/board game/circle games/free play|
|8:45-9:15||Snack time/Social time|
|9:15-10:30||Theme Block: Children have choices|
|10:30-11:45||Outdoor game/Free play|
|2:15-3:45||Outdoor games/Free play/Swimming at local pool|
|3:45-4:15||Snack time/Social time|
|4:15-5:15||Theme Block: Children have choices|
|5:15-5:30||Children depart - art activity/board game/circle games/free play|
Times may change due to field trips, enrichment, and individual camp schedules.
- During the 2020-2021 school year, Vacation Camp will operate from 8:30am-5:30pm unless otherwise stated. Specialty Camps (not running in 2020) are open 8:00am-5:00pm.
- If your child is currently enrolled in Y After School, the billing information on file will be used unless you indicate otherwise at time of registration.
- All accounts must be up to date to enroll. Payment will be scheduled two weeks prior to the beginning of each camp.
- Registration occurs on a first come, first served basis. Registration deadline is 1 week prior to the start of camp.
- Space permitting, registrations after the deadline incur a $5 per day change fee.
- All changes and cancellations must occur prior to the registration deadline. All cancellations after the deadline will incur a 50% administrative fee with the remaining 50% credited to your account. Once camp has started, no credits will be permitted.
- Changes requested prior to the deadline will be accommodated if space allows. Please refer to the School Age Financial Policies for additional information on fees.
- The Y does accept Child Care Assistance issued by the State of Vermont for Vacation Camps. If your child is attending a camp that is different from your afterschool site, you will need a certificate indicating the vacation site the child is attending. Please contact your state case worker to update this information if needed.
- A schedule highlighting daily activities will be available the first day of camp.
- Camps with enrollment less than 10 are subject to cancellation. Cancellation decisions are made 3 business days before enrollment ends to give families time to look for alternative care.
- Scholarships available for vacation camps! Application for scholarship are due by the registration deadline. Registration forms and financial assistance forms are posted here: Financial Assistance.
|General Inquiries & Changes to enrollment||Admin Assistantemail@example.com||802-652-8170|