School Year Vacation Camp
Y School Vacation Camps help families during school breaks by offering program opportunities when and where you need them. Each camp offers kids creative, engaging, and fun choices – all designed to help them learn, grow, and thrive.
Age: All sites accept children kindergarten to age 12
Hours: 8:30 am – 5:30 pm
Cost: $45 per day. State subsidy is accepted. YMCA scholarships may be available.
We are pleased that we will be able to offer April School Vacation Camps in Burlington, Jericho, Georgia and Waterbury (this location for kids currently enrolled in the Y program only).
The Burlington camp will run at our St. Marks Church location, a child care hub at the corner of North Avenue and Dodds Court that we have been using since October. Jericho, Georgia, and Waterbury camps take place at the local elementary school. Please sign up using the button below.
|Burlington (St. Mark's location)||November 23-24-25||Into the Wild|
|Georgia Elementary||November 23-24-25||Into the Wild|
|Underhill Central||November 23-24-25||Into the Wild|
|Burlington (St. Mark's location)||December 28-29-30||Music & Arts|
|Georgia Elementary||December 28-29-30||Music & Arts|
|Jericho Elementary||December 28-29-30||Music & Arts|
|Thatcher Brook||December 28-29-30||Music & Arts|
|Burlington (St. Mark's location)||February dates TBD||Entrepreneurship Week|
|Georgia Elementary||February dates TBD||Entrepreneurship Week|
|Underhill Central||February dates TBD||Entrepreneurship Week|
|Thatcher Brook||February dates TBD||Entrepreneurship Week|
|Burlington (St. Mark's location)||April 19-23||Secret Agent Week|
|Georgia Elementary||April 19-23||Secret Agent Week|
|Jericho Elementary||April 19-23||Secret Agent Week|
|Thatcher Brook||April 19-23||Secret Agent Week|
|8:30-8:45||Children arrive - art activity/board game/circle games/free play|
|8:45-9:15||Snack time/Social time|
|9:15-10:30||Theme Block: Children have choices|
|10:30-11:45||Outdoor game/Free play|
|2:15-3:45||Outdoor games/Free play/Swimming at local pool|
|3:45-4:15||Snack time/Social time|
|4:15-5:15||Theme Block: Children have choices|
|5:15-5:30||Children depart - art activity/board game/circle games/free play|
Times may change due to field trips, enrichment, and individual camp schedules.
- During the 2020-2021 school year, Vacation Camp will operate from 8:30am-5:30pm unless otherwise stated. Specialty Camps (not running in 2020) are open 8:00am-5:00pm.
- If your child is currently enrolled in Y After School, the billing information on file will be used unless you indicate otherwise at time of registration.
- All accounts must be up to date to enroll. Payment will be scheduled two weeks prior to the beginning of each camp.
- Registration occurs on a first come, first served basis. Registration deadline is 1 week prior to the start of camp.
- Space permitting, registrations after the deadline incur a $5 per day change fee.
- All changes and cancellations must occur prior to the registration deadline. All cancellations after the deadline will incur a 50% administrative fee with the remaining 50% credited to your account. Once camp has started, no credits will be permitted.
- Changes requested prior to the deadline will be accommodated if space allows. Please refer to the School Age Financial Policies for additional information on fees.
- The Y does accept Child Care Assistance issued by the State of Vermont for Vacation Camps. If your child is attending a camp that is different from your afterschool site, you will need a certificate indicating the vacation site the child is attending. Please contact your state case worker to update this information if needed.
- A schedule highlighting daily activities will be available the first day of camp.
- Camps with enrollment less than 10 are subject to cancellation. Cancellation decisions are made 3 business days before enrollment ends to give families time to look for alternative care.
- Scholarships available for vacation camps! Application for scholarship are due by the registration deadline. Registration forms and financial assistance forms are posted here: Financial Assistance.
|General Inquiries & Changes to enrollment||Admin Assistantfirstname.lastname@example.org||802-652-8170|