Time is set aside throughout the week for families to experience the joy of our warm program pool. Family Swim is by reservation only, with a maximum of three (3) families per 45-minute time slot. Reservations open 48 hours in advance of your preferred day/time. This opportunity is currently available only to Y members, no guests or day passes.
Click here to see the pool schedule and to reserve a time to enjoy Family swim.
There are few protocols related to the Aquatic Center that we would like to share:
- Locker rooms and showers are now available to use at limited capacity.
- You may bring a small bag and towels onto the pool deck.
- If you would like to use a life jacket, noodle, etc., please bring your own.
- Your visit to our facility will be limited to the reserved time slot.
- All pool users must shower on the pool deck before swimming.
Children who are non-swimmers must have an adult in the water with them at all times. Anyone wishing to swim in the deep end must pass a lifeguard-administered swim test.
Questions? Please reach out to Aquatics Director Jess Lukas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines To Having A Fun And Safe Swim With Our Staff
- RESPECT others and please shower before entering the pool.
- Take CARE and walk on the pool deck.
- Be RESPONSIBLE and don’t dive in the pool. The pool is shallow, spinal injuries can occur.
- Be HONEST and swim with your children who are under the age of 12. Parents leaving children over 12 years alone in the pool area must notify the lifeguard.
- Be RESPONSIBLE when using YMCA equipment. Use of all equipment is under the discretion of the lifeguard.
- Be CAREFUL by refraining from any under water distance swimming.
- Be RESPECTFUL and refrain from Dunking, Pushing, or Rough Play.
- All members are required to be HONEST, CARING, RESPECTFUL, AND RESPONSIBLE in working with the lifeguards and reinforcing these rules.