Each day, through our “Open Swim,” we set aside several hours for our Program Pool to become a place where families can enjoy recreational swim time together. As always, this is free to Y members. Non-members are welcome to purchase a Family Day Pass for only $15.
Children who are non-swimmers must have an adult in the water with them at all times. Anyone wishing to swim in the deep end must pass a lifeguard-administered swim test.
Guidelines To Having A Fun And Safe Swim With Our Staff
- RESPECT others and please shower before entering the pool.
- Take CARE and walk on the pool deck.
- Be RESPONSIBLE and don’t dive in the pool. The pool is shallow, spinal injuries can occur.
- Be HONEST and swim with your children who are under the age of 12. Parents leaving children over 12 years alone in the pool area must notify the lifeguard.
- Be RESPONSIBLE when using YMCA equipment. Use of all equipment is under the discretion of the lifeguard.
- Be CAREFUL by refraining from any under water distance swimming.
- Be RESPECTFUL and refrain from Dunking, Pushing, or Rough Play.
- All members are required to be HONEST, CARING, RESPECTFUL, AND RESPONSIBLE in working with the lifeguards and reinforcing these rules.
See our open swim times below.