Schedules, procedures, and protocols may be a bit different, but wonderful, caring, and supportive staff are ready to welcome you to our beautiful Aquatic Center.
Below, you will see our Aquatic Center schedule. Allow us to share information that will help you navigate our current offerings.
- We require reservations for use of our pools.
- Registration opens 48 in advance of the time you wish to reserve.
Please note our No-Show policy below.
Lap Swim – Reservation Required
- Two people will share each lane for Lap Swim.
Adult Open Swim – Program Pool — Reservation Required
- Reservations for our program pool are required and labeled as “Adult Open Swim.”
- During these times, four (4) slots will be open for registration. Ages 19+.
- Registration for “Adult Open Swim with Two Lap Lanes” will require two people to share a lane.
Family Swim – Program Pool — Reservation Required
- For families only. Reservations are required, and are labeled as “Family Swim.”
- Family Swim is limited to four (4) families, with a maximum of five (5) people per family.
Water Aerobics and Aqua Zumba — Reservation Required.
- Water Aerobics is on Mondays & Wednesdays, from 6:15-7:00am
- Aqua Zumba is on Sundays, from 9:00-9:45am.
- When you enter the Aquatics Center, you must check in with the Lifeguard.
- Swimmers must shower on the deck before entering pools.
- No street shoes on the pool deck.
- For a complete listing of facility protocols, click here.
No-Show Policy for Aquatics Registrations
If you sign up for pool use or in-person group exercise class but cannot make it, you must cancel at least 2 hours prior to allow someone else to take your spot. If you do not, it will be counted as a “no-show.” Three no-shows within 30 days and you will lose your ability to register again for 14 days. Click here for more details.
Questions? Please contact Jess Lukas at firstname.lastname@example.org.