The wait is almost over! Be a part of history. Be a part of the community.
The doors to our new Y at 298 College Street open on January 1, 2020. Join today!
We will open our doors with new, lower membership prices — by as much as 30% in some categories — starting in January (rates below). No long-term contract and no hidden fees.
Beat the rush, sign up today! Stop by our current facility at 266 College Street, call 862-9622, or click the button below:
Want to start your Y membership today at our current location? Click here. Current membership rates will apply through December.
Unplug, realize a healthier lifestyle, spend time with your family, and make connections. All of this and more in a state-of-the-art facility, built to meet the needs of the community, and at lower membership rates!
Membership at our new Y will offer . . .
- Modern, bright, and inviting weight, cardio, and fitness space with all new equipment
- 60+ group exercise classes offered weekly in three dedicated fitness studios and our pools. Classes include Yoga, Spin, Zumba, TRX, barre, strength and cardio training, aqua aerobics, arthritis swim, and more. All but a few specialized classes are included in your membership at no extra cost.
- Indoor track (13 laps = 1 mile)
- A light-filled aquatic center with a splash pad for kids and two separate pools — including a lap pool and an 88° program pool
- A co-ed sauna on the pool deck for all members
- A mixed-use gymnasium: basketball, volleyball, pickleball, etc.
- Three locker rooms: A universal locker room (not gender-specific) with private changing/shower suites, and men’s and women’s locker rooms
- Drop-in child care for members while they work out and a family adventure center
- 47 on-site parking spaces
- Fully ADA compliant space with an elevator and universally accessible design, lift chairs for the pools, and accessible weight and cardio equipment on the fitness floor
- Common ground for people from all across the community
- Free access to most Y’s across the country through the Y-USA’s Nationwide Membership program.
- Members receive discounted prices on personal training, swim lessons, other youth fitness programs, and more.
Join today so you’re ready when we open our doors in January.
If you are interested in getting started with your Y membership today at our current location, click here. Current membership rates will apply through December.
These new, lower monthly membership rates take effect as of January, 2020. No long-term contract, no hidden fees.
|Type||Ages||Joining Fee||Monthly Cost|
|Youth||12 & under||$25||$19|
|2-Adult (No Dependents)||$25||$66|
|Senior||65 & Older||$25||$47|
|2-Seniors||65 & Older||$25||$63|
If you are interested in learning more about our Membership for All financial assistance program, please click here.