Drop-In Child Care
Free to members, Drop-In Child Care provides a nurturing, safe and fun environment for the children of Y members — and non-members — while they work out or take a class. The goal of our staff is to create an atmosphere where parents feel comfortable and children feel valued. Please contact Becca Mann by phone at 802-652-8123 or by email at email@example.com with questions.
Drop-In Child Care will close for the summer from June 21st – August 25th. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Ages: 6 weeks-10 years
A child’s visit to Drop-In Child Care is limited to 2 hours.
|Monday – Saturday||8:00am – 2:00pm|
Drop-In Child Care will be closed on major holidays.
Drop-In Child Care is free for Y members.
We invite visiting, non-members to use this service at a cost of $10 per child per visit.
* Extra set of clothes
* Diapers and wipes
* Healthy snack and drink/bottle
Please label all items that you bring with you.
Visits are limited to two hours per day.
Attendance is limited to eight children with no more than three children under the age of twelve months at a time.
Reservations are strongly recommended in to ensure space for your child. Reservations are required for children under twelve months of age.
Please call 652-8123 to make reservations. A maximum of three reservations can be made per week.
Drop-ins are accepted as space is available.
- When using our service, you must be attending a YMCA program or class. Exception is going out for a run.
- All parents/guardians must complete the information sheet with updated contact and emergency information.
- Parents/guardians must sign child in and out at each visit (please provide all requested information).
- Each visit is for a maximum of two hours (see Reservations for ratios and attendance capacity).
- Your child cannot be in Drop-In Child Care if they:
- have had a fever in the last 24 hours
- have had 3 or more loose bowel movements in the last 24 hours
- have vomited in the last 24 hours
- have an illness that is contagious or infectious