Member Child Care
Member Child Care provides a nurturing, safe and fun environment for the children of Y members and program participants. The goal of our staff is to create an atmosphere where parents feel comfortable and children feel valued. Please contact Becca Mann by phone at 802-652-8123 or by email at email@example.com with questions or to reserve a space.
Ages: 6 weeks-10 years
|Monday & Wednesday & Friday||8:00am-1:30pm|
|Tuesday & Thursday||8:00am-12:30pm|
|Tuesday & Thursday||5:00pm-7:30pm|
Please note: Member Child Care will be closed on major holidays and hours may change at other times, so please check with Member Services.
Starting November 1, 2017, Member Child Care is free for Y members.
We invite visiting, non-members to use this service at a cost of $10 per visit.
* Extra set of clothes
* Diapers and wipes
* Healthy snack and drink/bottle
Please label all items that you bring with you.
Visits are limited to two hours per day. To ensure quality care, during morning hours attendance is limited to eight children with no more than three children under the age of twelve months at a time. During evening care, attendance is limited to twelve children with no more than five children under the age of three.
- Reservations are strongly recommended in order to ensure space for your child. Reservations are required for children under twelve months of age for morning care, and for children under three years of age for evening care.
- Up to three reservations per week can be made.
- Reservations for morning child care can be made at any time for no longer than one week at a time.
- Due to the popularity of the evening care, we are not able to take reservations more than a week in advance.
- Please note that you will be charged a rate of $5 for reservations that are not canceled with a 24-hour notice.
Please call 652-8123 to make reservations. Drop-ins are accepted as space is available.
- When using our service at any time (this includes evening care), you must stay in the building. Exception is going out for a run.
- All parents/guardians must complete the information sheet with updated contact and emergency information.
- Parents/guardians must sign child in and out at each visit (please provide all requested information).
- Each visit is for a maximum of two hours (see Reservations for ratios and attendance capacity).
- Your child cannot be in Member Child Care if they:
- have had a fever in the last 24 hours
- have had 3 or more loose bowel movements in the last 24 hours
- have vomited in the last 24 hours
- have an illness that is contagious or infectious