Business leaders, community advocates, parents, teens, and individuals who want to give back and support their neighbors volunteer at the Y.
With a focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, Y volunteers give men, women, and children of all ages and from all walks of life the resources and support they need to be healthy, confident, and connected to their community.
When you volunteer at the Y, you can:
- read to children at a Y child care program
- help out at special events such as Healthy Kids Day
- lend a hand with a clean-up project at a Y camp
- support the Y’s fundraising efforts
- grab a paint brush and help spruce up our building
- join our Member Services staff as a Y greeter
- . . . much, much more!
If you have the interest and time to support your community through the work of the Y, please reach out to our Director of Human Resources Michele O’Day at email@example.com or 802-652-8132.