Development Data Systems Manager
The Greater Burlington YMCA provides a diverse organization of people of all ages joined together by a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of youth, healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. As a Y employee, you’ll be inspired to make a difference each day in a position that matters. With a strong mission and core values, we offer a cause you can participate in.
We offer more than just a job; we offer a cause you can participate in. We invite you to join us in this cause — where you can develop your professional skills, realize your leadership potential and discover a career that is so much more than a job.
The Y Development Team seeks an enthusiastic Development Data Systems Manager to enhance existing data, gift processing and the donor stewardship program. This full-time role participates in the Y’s fundraising program to provide information resources needed to raise philanthropic support and ensure all gifts are processed with efficiency and precision, as well as the growth within development to participate in the creation and implementation of fundraising campaigns, donor relations, communications, and social media.
- Oversee gift processing, acknowledgement, and pledge reminders so every donation at the Y is efficiently and precisely processed and recorded, so every donor has a positive experience.
- Manage fundraising database and serve as a resource and trainer or other staff.
- Serve as the resident expert on gift processing, answer queries from donors.
- Research and generate reports on donors and prospective donors.
- Manage systems to track fundraising performance.
- Collaborate with other data managers across the organization to help ensure the Y’s data systems effectively and efficiently support planning, decision making and service to constituents.
- Manage and implement systems and processes to efficiently communicate with groups of donors, prospects and other constituents via direct mail, email and other methods of communication.
- Serve as an active, contributing member on a small, high functioning development team.
- Participate beyond development data management as a contributor to annual and capital fundraising, donor relations, outreach, drafting materials, and planning communication efforts in social media and other marketing outlets.
- BA/BS preferred with experience or emphasis on IT management, data systems, or communications, preferred.
- Ability to manage and interpret data in a way that is clear and concise.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience with fundraising communications, customer relations, management tools, social media, preferred.
- Ability to work with a diverse population.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Greater Burlington YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.