BUSINESS SYSTEMS AND DATA ANALYTICS
The Greater Burlington YMCA provides a diverse organization of people of all ages joined together by a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of youth, healthy living and fostering a sense of social responsibility. As a Y employee, you’ll be inspired to make a difference each day in a position that matters. With a strong mission and core values, we offer a cause you can participate in.
Join the Y Movement!
The Y is more than a job; it’s a cause you can be a part of. We encourage you to join us in this cause — where you can develop your professional skills, realize your leadership potential, and discover a career that is so much more than a job!
We are currently hiring a full-time Data Analytics Associate to join the Business Systems team. This dual role will generate, and compile data as needed for the organization, including a daily sales report, revenue reporting, and membership reporting. Additionally, it will support the Business Systems team with member accounts, terminations, collections, and scholarships. This position may work closely with development and child care programs.
- Create and analyze data for the organization such as credit card expirations, membership holds, and terminations, using specific metrics and guidelines.
- Compile and deliver Daily Sales Report to appropriate staff.
- Complete daily, weekly, and month-end data reporting.
- Generate data reports for the organization as requested.
- Create and send collection notices for overdue member and participant accounts.
- Process child care, camp and other Y specialty program registrations.
- Work closely with Camp Abnaki in managing Ultra Camp accounts.
- Maintain accounts within organizational database to ensure up-to-date and accurate data.
- Process payments under the guidelines of Y Financial Policies and Procedures.
- Allocate financial scholarships for Membership For All (MFA) and assist with scholarships under Director’s guidelines.
- Build necessary programs in Daxko Operations.
- Provide customer service to perspective members, members, participants, and vendors to ensure an engaging experience.
- Assist in child care registrations as needed.
- Minimum Associates Degree in the field of Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Services or related field.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in customer service, database management, reporting, information services, collections, billing or accounts receivable, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in database management, reporting, maintaining records and confidentiality.
- Demonstrate patience, empathy, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and effective communication.
- Effective problem-solving skills with the ability to make decisions in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Maintain a professional attitude when working with state programs, members, participants, and colleagues.
Benefits & Perks
- Free family membership for full-time staff and individual membership for part-time staff, along with discounts on programming, camps, child care and fitness classes.
- Paid time off
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance with funded Health Reimbursement Account
- Company-sponsored Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term
- Retirement Savings Plan and Pension Eligibility
- National Training with Y of the USA
Please send a cover letter and resume to HR@gbymca.org for employment consideration.
The Greater Burlington YMCA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.